Sarett offers many different natural history tours throughout the year in places around the state, country and globe. Travel with us and let us be your guides as we visit places with natural wonders and spectacular views. One or two naturalists will accompany guests (usually a small group of 12-15 people) on these carefully planned trips you’re sure to remember for a lifetime!
If you are interested in any of these natural history tours, please call us at 269-927-4832 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you complete information or answer your questions. Thank you for traveling with Sarett.
2020 Naturalist Led Trips
All 2020 trips have been canceled with refunds. Please check back to learn about future opportunities to travel with Sarett. We can’t wait until we can travel with you again!
- Minnesota Birding
- Spring in the Smoky Mountains
- Annual Up North Paddle Weekend
- Women’s Outdoor Weekend
- Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks
- West Virginia Fall Color Tour
2019 Naturalist Led Trip Itineraries
- Baja California Peninsula, Mexico
- Southern Illinois
- Up North Kayak Trip
- Iceland Itinerary , Letter for Iceland Trip
2017/2018 Naturalist Led Trip Itineraries
- Turkey Run State Park Trip
- Kayaking in Northern Michigan weekend
- Badlands/Black Hills
- Ontario, Canada
- Southern Africa