Sarett Nature Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, which means we rely on membership, donations and grants for most of our revenue. We have a few different membership options to choose from. If you have any questions, please contact us at 269-927-4832 or email email@example.com. To become a member, you can visit us at the Nature Center, mail in your form and payment or fill out the form below to pay online.
Yearly Membership Fees
Individual Adult – $40.00
Family – $50.00
Sustaining – $50.00 – $100.00
Contributing – Over $100.00
Memberships are good for 1 year and include:
- FREE admission to Sarett Nature Center trails and building
- Reduced rates for the Butterfly House
- Discounts at the book store and on bird seed at special times
- Subscription to our Sarett Newsletter either by mail or email
- Satisfaction that you are contributing to an ever-growing non-profit invested in your community!