Sarett offers many different natural history tours throughout the year in places around the state, country and globe. Travel with us and let us be your guides as we visit places with natural wonders and spectacular views. One or two naturalists will accompany guests (usually a small group of 12-15 people) on these carefully planned trips you’re sure to remember for a lifetime!
If you are interested in any of these natural history tours, please call us at 269-927-4832 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you complete information or answer your questions. Thank you for traveling with Sarett.
2020 Naturalist Led Trips
We are excited to announce some of our upcoming trips for 2020. We are currently planning trips to:
- Minnesota Birding (February 5-9, 2020)
- Spring in the Smoky Mountains (April 14 – 19, 2020) – CANCELED
- Crane Creek State Park Weekend (May 8-10, 2020) – CANCELED
- Annual Up North Paddle Weekend (June 25-28, 2020) CANCELED
- Women’s Outdoor Weekend (August 7-9, 2020) CANCELED
- Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks (September 14-21, 2020)
- Lake Erie Metroparks Hawk Watching (1st weekend in October, 2020)
- West Virginia Fall Color Tour (October 19-25, 2020)
We will continue to update trips on our web site as their itineraries are completed. Trips for 2021 will also be announced soon!
If you are interested in receiving trip itineraries when they are completed please call 269-927-4832 or email email@example.com to be added to the list for any of the trips above!
2019 Naturalist Led Trips
- Baja California Peninsula, Mexico (January 26 – February 2, 2019)
- Southern Illinois (April 15- April 19, 2019)
- Up North Kayak Trip (June 14 – 16, 2019)
- Iceland Itinerary (October 1 – 7, 2019), Letter for Iceland Trip
2017/2018 Naturalist Led Trips (Completed Itineraries)
- Turkey Run State Park Trip
- Kayaking in Northern Michigan weekend
- Badlands/Black Hills
- Ontario, Canada
- Southern Africa